Never been to an ONA conference before? You’re not alone! This year, there are hundreds of dvd canada first-time attendees making plans for Atlanta. Here’s a quick guide to consider while you’re preparing for ONA13:
- Get there early! Registration lines ralph lauren polo outlet can be long, so be sure to leave time for registering. Find it on the Marquis Level of the hotel, one floor down from the Lobby along with the ping g30 driver keynotes, Midway and our exhibit tables (including Newscred’s coffee bar!) The Registration desk is christian louboutin mariage open from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Thursday and Friday.
- Connect with peers: From introductions over louis vuitton cuir epi drinks during Thursday’s Opening Party and great conversation during Friday Night Networking Mixer to a chance meeting abercrombie femme that spills over into the hallway, there is always time to make new Christian Louboutin sale contacts. Remember: everyone has at least one thing in common — ONA! Have a special area of interest, such as mobile, data or design? Connect with Louis Vuitton Outlet others by filling out a ribbon for your badge! You can pick up ribbons at the registration desk.
- Career development: Even if you’re not looking to make a job change, join us at the Job Fair. LinkedIn will be on site to lead two sessions, LinkedIn for Journalists and Leveraging LinkedIn, to help build your professional brand. And if you are looking for a new gig, we’ll be providing a link later this week to submit resumes to our recruiters.
- Unconference & Lightning Talks: There’s still time to speak at ONA13! If you have a great idea that you want to share, consider pitching a session for the UNCON sessions or for our series of five-minute lightning talks.
- Celebrate the best of digital journalism: The Online Journalism Awards Banquet is on Saturday evening, Oct. 19. Support your colleagues and friends, and celebrate the best of digital journalism. Tickets for this special event are $25 and include dinner. Check out the finalists and be sure to follow #OJA2013.
- Immersive learning: Housed in the Imperial Ballroom on the Marquis Level, the Midway provides an immersive learning experience, featuring more than 30 groups — from tech giants to innovative projects — as well as lounges, a design space and more. This unique experimentation space provides a hands-on learning experience for journalism innovation.
- Thank the sponsors of ONA: Spend some time touring the exhibit space on the Marquis Level and pick up tips, tricks and trinkets to bring back to your newsroom.
- Power up: ONA13 will have three recharge stations — two on the Marquis Level and one in the Unconference space on the Lobby Level — in addition to bountiful plugs at the hack table on the Midway.
- What to wear: You’re in luck! We have this blog post with suggestions on what to pack.
- Fun! Live music, whiskey tastings, karaoke and movie screenings. Oh, we have plans — and we’ll share all the news on these events and gatherings in the coming days.
ugg pas cher
uggs pas cher
canada goose pas cher
canada goose praka
doudoune canada goose
doudoune moncler femme
moncler pas cher
doudoune moncler pas cher
doudoune moncler homme